sorry!
this project has been stalled for a while. What you see before is some collected links, which I intend to keep collected, to Madison, to various sites that would help me learn more about the Madison bombing. But at this point I don't know what I'll be doing with it, and it could take years. Lately I've been preoccupied with other stuff...watching a new baby a lot, and the 3 1/2-yr.-old; this keeps me busy and makes it so all I can do is write haiku. I've almost finished reading Rads, my last major book about the bombing, but was disappointed to find out that the author just about did what I was hoping to set out to do...and maybe this calls for a change in plans...
in fact I'm not sure what to do with what I know about the bombing. So I think I'll let it sit for a spell...sorry, if that disappoints you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home